1. This killer roasted tomato sauce was brought to my attention via Michelle over at Simplify, Live, Love. Another food and lifestyle blogger who just happens to live in the same town as me. We are finally going to meet this week and chat.
2. We took the kids out for Mexican last weekend. #1 because the chips and salsa keep them busy and entertained until their meal comes. #2 we LOVE Mexican food.
3. We had a birthday party for our friend's child over the weekend. Our kids really do not understand that every party is NOT their birthday too.
4. I also made a really good pasta salad. You can find the recipe here.
5. I forced myself to sit at the DMV and get my driver's license renewed. It's painful sitting in that place. I wondered if many sitting next to me had never ventured out of their home expect for this one day when they graced my presence. Thankfully I survived and will not have to return until 2018.
6. We've been making these individual deep dish chocolate chip cookies when we need a sweet treat. Which may or may not be a few times a week.
7. The Little Man had his first day of preschool. We are convinced he'd rather spend his time there than at home.
8. I've been making a gallon of iced tea a day. Honestly. Even the kids drink it.
Just a little inside sneak peak into our lives.
Coming up! Crock Pot Fettuccine Alfredo, Baked Apple Bread, Roasted Tomato Pasta Sauce and Freezer Ready Roast Beef Cheddar Sandwiches.
Want more sneak peaks? Follow me on Instragram here.