Summer isn't over yet!
Yes, it is already August, but that still gives us one FULL month of summer fun. And with summer fun comes barbecues, family gatherings and lazy evenings on the deck soaking in that last bit of sunshine.
I recently asked my fellow Iowa bloggers to send me some of their favorite quick and easy summer desserts. Because no party or gathering is complete without dessert. In fact, I would call a party a failure if dessert wasn't served at the end. Right?
All of these are fresh, most with 10 ingredients or less and super flavorful! Take a moment to cruise around these pages and pick a dessert to make for your family before the month is out.
Remember summer is about food, family and fun. Don't let September come by having regretting not relishing every summery moment.
1. Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Cookie Cups - Two Kids and a Coupon
2. Wonton Wrapper Berry Pies - Make the Best of Everything
3. Chocolate Strawberry Tart - City Girl, Country Life
4. Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream - Blissfully Delicious
5. Caramel Pecan Peach Crumble Bars - Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats
6. Pretzel Crusted Fruit Pizza - Been There Baked That
7. Easy Berry Cake - Blissfully Delicious
8. How to Make Ice Cream in Your KitchenAid Mixer - Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats
9. Lemon Almond Pull Apart Bread - Farm Eats, City Streets
10. Pineapple Yogurt Soft Serve - Make the Best of Everything
11. Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes - Simplify, Live, Love
12. Double Decker Brownie Pizza - Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats
13. Grammie's Mint Brownies - Life in Kenzie's Kitchen
14. The Perfect Cheesecake - Food & Swine
15. Easy Peasy Pie - City Girl, Country Life
16. Strawberry Ice Cream - Blissfully Delicious
17. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Pita Chips - Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats
18. Summer Fruit Snack Cups - Simplify, Live, Love
19. Peanut Butter M&M Blonde Brownies - Farm Eats, City Streets
20. Strawberry Caramel Crepes - Chez Bonne Femme
21. Lighter Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake - Food & Swine
22. Girl Scout Crunch Ice Cream Parfaits - Simple, Live, Love
23. Blueberry Muffin Loaf - Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats
I have SO many of these I want to try before month end. You know me, when I'm bored I bake. So here's to hoping I'm not too bored during the month of August, as we'll be on dessert overload!
Out of the 23 listed, which one excites you the most? Leave a comment and let me know!