I'm afraid none of them are too healthy, but what the heck it's not like I eat these everyday. These are just my favorite foods. Here it goes.
10. Cake - any kind really, as long as it's moist and fluffy and topped with creamy frosting
9. Garlic - not to eat just plain silly...but in things - pasta, casseroles, on bread, in dips, the list is endless
8. Hamburgers on the grill - my favorite birthday meal is a grilled hamburger with pickle, mustard, tomato and ketchup, served with a side of potato salad and baked beans. Yum.
7. Cheese - again, I'm not picky, any kind will work - on sandwiches, in pasta, eaten plain
6. Milk - I don't think I can go a day without it, whether it's in my cereal, or in a glass all by itself
5. Strawberries - quite possibly the best fruit in my opinion
4. Chips-n-Dip - salsa and tortilla chips, potato chips and a creamy dip, all works for me
3. Pasta - noodles are my friend!
2. Bread - what girl doesn't love bread? That's all I'm saying.
1. Pizza - I'm pretty sure anyone could have guessed that about me. I think homemade pizza is made in our house at least once a week!
What are your favorite foods?
This below is becoming one of mine lately. Baked oatmeal with almond butter and agave nectar. So good. With a glass of milk of course.