5. You realize in the last 27 months, you've been pregnant for 18 of them, and your diet has been a steady stream of 1st trimester - anything that would go down, 2nd trimester - anything, and 3rd trimester - anything, plus a little more of anything.
4. You are buying cereal in stock and can never get enough.
3. They are serving spaghetti in the work cafeteria, and you are dying for some, but not enough to endure the heartburn that comes with it later.
2. You've become a master balancer of the plate and cup on stomach routine.
1. By 36 weeks, your maternity pants are even getting tight, but that doesn't stop you from finding some way to fit chocolate into each and every meal.
Here's to the next 4 weeks.
Preferably less than that, please???