One week until Christmas!
I put together these little Holiday M&M Macaroons on the news a couple of weeks back and since then everyone is asking me for the recipe. It is hardly a recipe, only requiring 4 ingredients, but if they ask, I deliver!
My neighbor even requested a plate of them, so that is only list to do this weekend as well. They are so good! If you like an Almond Joy candy bar, then you are in for a treat because they taste very similar.
And do you want to see that little T.V. clip I was on?
I hate watching myself on T.V., but since I'm nice I thought I'd share. You can view it here.
Holiday M&M Macaroons
Print the Recipe!
1 bag of sweetened coconut (or 5 cups)
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1/2 bag of mini M&M candies
1/2 c. flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine the coconut, milk and flour.
3. Fold in the M&M's.
4. With a cookie scoop or spoon scoop out balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or just until edges turn golden brown.
6. Allow to cool on a rack and keep in an airtight container.
So do you have your holiday shopping done?
I am 80% done. But that only happened in the last week. The husband graciously watched the kids for a half day on his day off while I went out and shopped. BY MYSELF. It was awesome.
Another holiday recipe will be up on the blog later this week, stay tuned!