Bring this to your next party and watch it disappear.
Easy to make, easy to eat!
Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, this garlic bread needs to be on your menu. It is perfect to go along with a main pasta dish, but honestly it's even better placed in the middle of an appetizer table. I have no doubt your people will continue to come back for seconds.
The key here is, make it your own! Bottled or not, this appetizer or side dish to a meal is perfect. For any occasion!
But seriously, make it for the big game coming up. You can even bake this ahead of time, wrap it up in foil, stick it in the crock pot on warm and take it tailgating with you! You'll run into friends you didn't even know you had.
Buffalo Chicken Pull-a-Part Garlic Bread
2 c. cooked, shredded chicken
1/2 c. hot sauce
1 stick unsalted butter
1 garlic clove, minced
1 c. shredded Colby cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut slices into the bread, going ¾ of the way down but not fully through. Criss-cross the slits to make a grid of slices.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, add in the hot sauce and minced garlic, stirring to combine. Add in the shredded chicken and toss to coat.
4. Carefully pull apart the slices of bread and stuff the buffalo chicken mixture down into the bread. Then stuff the shredded cheese into the bread as well.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or just until all is heated through, the cheese has melted and the top of the bread is getting crispy. Serve warm.
Need more buffalo inspired recipes to cure your fix?
Here you go!