Here is a list of what has happened since early last week. I hope I don't bore you...
- Little Miss was diagnosed with a double ear infection on Monday, which caused her to stay home with the husband Tues-Thurs (when I work).
- Little Man had an off and on fever all week and a cough (just enough to be annoying, but not stay home from daycare).
- Thursday night our home computer contracted a virus, or lots of them, and I've been without a computer ALL weekend. It's been hard.
- Friday, the Little Miss still wasn't doing well, so we trekked back to the doctor, to hear her double ear infection was still the same and get a change of meds.
- Saturday, the Little Man woke up from his nap with a 102 degree fever and a horrible cough.
- Saturday night I we (the husband and I) got puked on three times.
- Sunday, I spent all day wiping noses, giving out meds and trying to find time to shower.
I did finally get to watch this...
Hilarious. And a much needed break from coughs, puking and wiping noses. Have you seen it yet?
Now, on to my giveaway.
This was one of them. Love her or hate her, Martha knows how to cook. This HUGE monster will get you through any cooking disaster.
Here is how you can win (4 separate chances!). I'll choose a winner on Thursday.
- Tell me if you love or hate Martha (you'll win this book regardless).
- Follow my blog on Facebook.
- Follow my blog on Twitter.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
Now, I'm off to check my email, or at least until the librarian kicks me off this computer.